Ken Mangraviti Pty Ltd is an independently operated firm offering a comprehensive suite of services to business and individuals. We have over 30 years experience and as a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia. We hold Australia’s most prized professional designation, which is attained through the rigorous and internationally recognised Chartered Accountants program. As a Chartered Accountant we meet the high academic, professional, and ethical standards for membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia the most-respected national professional accountancy body.
We call our team members client support advisers, because we want to clearly send a message to you that they are there for only one thing-to support you.
Our # 1 Rule is that if we don’t take care of our clients someone else will.
Our Vision is that any association you have with us will be truly worthwhile. Regardless of whether you’re an Accounting, Taxation or Business Development client we’re not interested in having you as a satisfied client. Instead we want you to be delighted with the work we do with you. Our goal is that we can powerfully contribute to the betterment of your business, your personal wealth and the achievement of your goals.
We understand that running a business is tough, as we run one also. But we also understand that the correct application of proven business principles will likely transform your business into one that is moving ahead strongly.
We need to ensure that your business is serving your needs-and not the other way around. You don’t want to be a slave to your business.
If you’re really happy about us-you’ll want to tell others about us.
We are Different
Our size itself makes us different, to many other accountants, as we are the owners. As owners we’re not just accountants or technicians. As owners we have a real need to succeed.
We Are Results Focused
We don’t regard ourselves as just process workers. Most accountancy firms are immersed in the detail of recording historical events. Whilst we perform all standard accountancy tasks, we are much more concerned with contributing a bottom line result to your business.
Innovative, energetic and street smart. While these three expressions are not normally associated with the accountancy profession they are what sets Ken Mangraviti Pty Ltd apart. These qualities, combined with strong technical knowledge and experience, allow us to deliver a higher quality of advice that is relevant to todays competitive environment.
At Ken Mangraviti Pty Ltd we offer a variety of integrated business services and work with you to achieve your goals.
Our Team Commitment to You
As a Ken Mangraviti Pty Ltd client, you can reliably and consistently expect the following performance standards from us:
- We will always act in your best interest. Everything we do is predicated on this single overriding requirement.
- Most accountants just record history; we’ll help you make it by helping you make things happen in your business.
- We are focused on results not processes.
- We will act as if we are part of your team. As a team player we’ll be aiming to add value to your business.
- We regard our office as a Business Growth Centre rather than a typical accounting practice.
- We guarantee the quality and accuracy of our work. Therefore, if you ever find a technical error in our work your fees for the task will be refunded, in full, immediately.
Your Commitment to Us
- Be open, frank and honest with us at all time. You will let us know immediately of any concerns you have about our work together.
- Give us all the information we need to do the work. You will give us access to your team within the time frames we agree upon.
- Make time available to work on things youve agreed to work on for us.
- Agree to listen to any advice we offer. We acknowledge your absolute right to reject that advice.
- Pay our account on a regular monthly basis and certainly within 7 days of the account being received.
- Consider referring us to at least one other business person who you believe would benefit from the association with our firm.